Civil Project Manager/ Engineer
CIVIL PROJECT MANAGER/ENGINEER
The Civil Project Manager/Engineer will lead a design team and will be responsible for the production and management of design for a variety of private land development projects. This position provides an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth, as well as the opportunity to have a strong leadership role in the growth and development of the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Plan, design and direct general civil/site projects from inception to completion through the technical production and management of projects.
- Establish strong client relationships and communication
- Responsive and results-oriented in service to clients and design team
- Organizing tasks and assignments as well as directing the efforts of a project team, including engineers, technicians and sub-consultants.
- Supervision and oversight of engineering studies, design and plan production to include the design of paving, earthwork, water, sewer and storm drainage.
- Permit projects through local, state and federal agencies as required.
- Serve as company representative at meetings, presentations and public hearings/reviews.
- Increase overall financial performance and growth of company.
- Strong sense of urgency with a can-do attitude to meet project deadlines
- Assist with marketing efforts to attract and acquire new clients.
- Maintain an active presence in the private development community through professional associations and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required
- Six (6) years of land development engineering experience required
- Texas Licensed Professional Engineer or ability to obtain within 6 months is required
- Proficient with AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to interpret and apply local and state policies, codes, and standards related to project design and planning
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to coordinate, direct, and manage the work of subordinates and consultants
- Ability to read and understand highly technical or specialized material relating to project design and engineering specifications
- Valid State of Texas Driver’s License (Class “C”) required.
SALARY: Depends on qualifications
WORK HOURS: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Homeyer Engineering, Inc. Phone: 972-906-9985
P.O. Box 294527 www.hei.us.com
Lewisville, Texas 75029