We’re returning for FlintConf year four and are excited to announce that we will host Denton’s startup conference for creatives, techies, and entrepreneurs in-person with a spectacular view of Denton from the gorgeous venue on the square, Sunago Bell!
Since 2019, FlintConf has brought together entrepreneurs, creatives, freelancers, side hustlers, and students in any stage of their business development to learn how to optimize available resources to start and grow a successful business. You will be empowered and inspired by speakers to strengthen and grow your businesses, or even launch it if you’re an aspiring entrepreneur.
Conference content is curated to help entrepreneurs learn about and connect with the resources, ideas, and people that they need to take their business to the next level, whether that business is art, music, technology, service, or a consumer product. You’ll have the to opportunity to connect with peers and passionate professionals in-person during lunch and happy hour!
Join us for a day of engaging and informative sessions led by speakers who will help you level up your business. Your conference ticket will include all sessions plus lunch from a local Denton business. Randi Skinner, founder of RS Consulting will MC the day's activities!
- Emile Stewart, Founder & CEO, Wildflower Art Studio
- Juli James, Cofounder & Managing Director, Playable Media
- Eric Swayne, VP of Strategy and Insights, Social Factor
- Nova Martin, UX designer & digital product leader
Passion Economy Panel
- Ryan Polly, Weekend Video
- Eric Pulido, Norman Roscoe, Midlake, EB the Younger
- Kristen Kendrick Bigley, UNT CoLab, KKB Metal Studio
Creative Collaborations Panel
- Mindy Arendt, Friends With Benefits
- Jasmin Brand, Her Texas, Frisco EDP